Tax This! Joke Funny Vehicle Vinyl Decal Sticker
Here we have our Tax This! Joke Funny Vehicle Vinyl Decal Sticker. You can choose from a wide range of colours and whether you want the decal on the inside of the window or outside the vehicle. All the vinyl we use to make our decals is premium quality and guaranteed to last a minimum of 7 years, but they usually last a lot longer than they state. All the vinyl used is top spec and has permanent acrylic adhesive so is made to last.
We have a wide range of car decals, and we will be adding more constantly you can view them here. If you have special requirement for your car, van, lorry or business you can contact us and tell us what it is you want, and we will give you a quote to do it for you, you can contact us here. We also do wall art stickers for your home or business, you can check them out here.
How To Order
Select the size of the decal. The size stated is the width so 20cm will be 20cm wide. Then select the vinyl type either Gloss, Matt or Intense Sparkles. Once selected the type of vinyl you want image swatches will appear and you will be able to select the colour of the vinyl you want. Once you have selected the colour of the vinyl;select where you will be placing the decal. Will it be placed on the inside of a window or on the outside of the car? Reason we ask this is if it’s being stuck on the inside of a window then the sticker will need to be mirrored. Once done click Add To Cart.
How To Apply Sticker?
- Wipe clean the window or surface you are applying the decal to with soap & water or alcohol and allow to dry.
- Using a squeegee or credit card, press firmly on the decal to ensure that the decal sticks to the application transfer paper.
- Peel the paper backing away from the decal very slowly.
- Apply decal to cleaned area, pressing firmly using squeegee or credit card.
- Slowly remove transfer paper. Be careful not to pull the decal away from the cleaned area. If decal starts to pull off, repeat step 4.
- Once applied I like to just rub my hand over gently and make sure it’s all stuck down well and then admire your new cool decal.
You can also find a lot of videos on YouTube just search for how to apply vinyl decal to car and you will find a lot of video tutorials.